Jan 17, 2011

I heart faces

Wow, I must be really busy lately! (ugh..if you only knew how true that statement was..) :) I have only had one post between the last I heart faces weekly challenge and this weeks. Oh well, such is life I suppose.

So here it is, this weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is "winter wonderland." I LOVE this picture I took of my sis on our shoot, almost as much as another one I took, but it didn't show her face....so I chose this one.  It definitely was wintery out there as we were going along. It was snowing pretty bad when we got started which made it slightly hard to focus, but I love how you can see the flakes all around them!





Make sure you head over there to se all the other amazing entries for Winter Wonderland!

6 comments:

  1. hihi...this looks soooo cold;) nice picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely picture caught at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about this photo but it really gets my attention. I think it is the mystery in her expression. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! you can see so much on their faces and the snow is perfect for the B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! But were the heck is C's jacket?! Brr

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!