Sep 29, 2011

Once again...

Im back! hopefully. 
A lot of stuff has been going on in the past few months and I have a lot of blog catching up to do for sure! 

In honor of starting again, I have revamped my blog to be as simple as possible. 

This is a theme I have been trying to incorporate in my own life as well, which is part of the reason I haven't been around much. 

Priorities have shifted, time has slipped through my fingers and life just gets in the way. So, I want to make everything I do as easy as possible. 
Simple and clean. 

Normally while Im writing here, I feel as though I should be blogging to an audience, 
a vast multitude of people out there who care enough to tune into my life, to check out whats happening with me.

This creates a sort of pressure.
 Be funny, smart, witty, crafty, interesting...perfect. 
But honestly, my life isn't all of that. 

It just is.

We live the way we do, I write the way I do and often times I just want to remember what happened that day, something funny one of my kids said or how I feel about the pressures of my current life situation. 
I don't want to feel like I need to put on a face other than my own and pretend to be something Im not.

So,
 all that being said, I am excited to get going again. 
To begin chronicling my life, the way I intended from the beginning.

I hope you won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!