I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was cute, so I interviewed the kids at separate times to see what they had to say about their mom.
It turned out pretty funny:
The boy is 8
Little girl is 6
Baby Girl is 3
1. What is something that mom always says to you:
TB: Clean your room
LG: I love you
BG: I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
TB: a clean house
LG: having me as her daughter
BG: When I say I love you
3. What makes mom sad?
TB: when I'm rude to my sisters
LG: if someone stole baby Z
BG: doing wrong stuff
4. what does your mom do to make you laugh?
TB: I don't know (apparently Im not very funny..) :)
LG: tickles me
BG: I don't know, when she says funny things
5. What was your mom like as a child?
TB: ummmm, happy?
LG: I don't know
BG: 3 years old
6. How old is your mom?
TB: 20 something...29?
7. How tall is your mom?
TB: I don't know ( sooooo interested in taking this survey...)
LG: 14 ft
BG: 6 ft.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
TB: watch Biggest loser
LG: go shopping
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
LG: goes shopping with baby girl..and gets her treats and it makes me mad!
BG: be sad!
10. If your mom ever becomes famous, what will it be for?
LG: making movies
BG: fashion things
11. What is your mom really good at?
( I really actually don't clean very much at all... all those chores he's forced to do must be taking a toll on his mind..) :)
LG: I give up
BG: cleaning (really!? ha ha)
12. Whats your mom not very good at?
TB: paying video games
13. what does your mom do for her job?
TB: watch us
LG: I don't even know your job...
BG: clean her room
14. What is your moms favorite food?
TB: I don't know
15. what makes you proud of your mom?
TB: she's a good person
LG: when she buys me a treat
BG: when she takes me to preschool
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
TB: Olive oil, because she is a girl and she cleans and she loves someone...
LG: a juggling clown with a funny red nose
BG: a fake mommy
17. What do you and your mom do together?
TB: play board games
LG: go shopping and buy treats
BG: clean and say I love you over and over and over, and play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
TB: we both don't like shopping ( we are getting some contradicting stories here...) :)
LG: we are both girls
BG: we have the same eyelashes
19. How are you and your mom different?
TB: Mom only has one eye
LG: we don't have the same color eyes
BG: we are wearing different clothes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
TB: because she always makes me good food, sometimes...
LG: because I'm your little girl
BG: because she says it
21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
LG: the store
BG: Ice cream place
I have some pretty funny, pretty cute little babes for sure.