May 15, 2012

Mothers day interview

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was cute, so I interviewed the kids at separate times to see what they had to say about their mom. 

It turned out pretty funny:

The boy is 8
Little girl is 6
Baby Girl is 3

1. What is something that mom always says to you:

TB: Clean your room
LG: I love you
BG: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?

TB: a clean house
LG: having me as her daughter
BG: When I say I love you

3. What makes mom sad?

TB: when I'm rude to my sisters
LG: if someone stole baby Z
BG: doing wrong stuff

4. what does your mom do to make you laugh?

TB: I don't know (apparently Im not very funny..) :)
LG: tickles me
BG: I don't know, when she says funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child?

TB: ummmm, happy?
LG: I don't know
BG: 3 years old

6. How old is your mom?

TB: 20 something...29?
LG: 13
BG: 3

7. How tall is your mom?

TB: I don't know ( sooooo interested in taking this survey...)
LG: 14 ft
BG: 6 ft.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

TB: watch Biggest loser
LG: go shopping
BG: clean

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?

TB: clean
LG: goes shopping with baby girl..and gets her treats and it makes me mad!
BG: be sad!

10. If your mom ever becomes famous, what will it be for?

TB: cleaning 
LG: making movies
BG: fashion things

11. What is your mom really good at?

TB: cleaning 
( I really actually don't clean very much at all... all those chores he's forced to do must be taking a toll on his mind..) :)
LG: I give up
BG: cleaning (really!? ha ha)

12. Whats your mom not very good at?

TB: paying video games
LG: hair
BG: sewing

13. what does your mom do for her job?

TB: watch us
LG: I don't even know your job...
BG: clean her room

14. What is your moms favorite food?

TB: I don't know
LG: soup...yuck!
BG: avocado

15. what makes you proud of your mom?

TB: she's a good person
LG: when she buys me a treat
BG: when she takes me to preschool

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

TB: Olive oil, because she is a girl and she cleans and she loves someone...
LG: a juggling clown with a funny red nose
BG: a fake mommy

17. What do you and your mom do together?

TB: play board games
LG: go shopping and buy treats
BG: clean and say I love you over and over and over, and play

18. How are you and your mom the same?

TB: we both don't like shopping ( we are getting some contradicting stories here...) :)
LG: we are both girls
BG: we have the same eyelashes

19. How are you and your mom different?

TB: Mom only has one eye
LG: we don't have the same color eyes
BG: we are wearing different clothes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

TB: because she always makes me good food, sometimes...
LG: because I'm your little girl
BG: because she says it

21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?

TB: Wal-Mart
LG: the store
BG: Ice cream place


I have some pretty funny, pretty cute little babes for sure. 



3 comments:

  1. Ha! This is funny, and I look forward to doing it next year when Lucy is 3 and can actually answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweet. Good things to remember. Hey... why didn't you ever put those mad cleaning skills to use at my house??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite place to go is Walmart?? HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!