Dec 27, 2006

I do have two kids!!


Well, since I have a picture of Little Girl I might as well put a picture of The Boy!! I can't believe how big he is getting!! Three years old, going on twenty..with plenty of attitude! Man, whatever happen to the good old days of not knowing how to talk and only knowing how to love your mommy? Though he does love me and he tells me all the time..along with, " mommy your cute and pretty!!" But, that line usually only follows after my stern " don't you do that again" look I give him when he says or does something he shouldn't have...he then tries to butter me up. What a smarty...or is it what a smooth talker!? Either way, that's The Boy for you!

1 comment:

  1. I really dont know how this thing works but ok I love you and I want you to know that the christmas picture of you 4 is freaken adorable!!!!!!!!!!lacey

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!