Mar 27, 2008

And one month later...

I don't know why, but I needed a blog break. I am not a great writer..nor do I have a flare for turning mundane life experiences into highly entertaining material. So you had to wait until something truly interesting came along before I felt like sharing! Actually, I have known this bit of information I am about to relay since the 13Th of this month, but I was waiting for the picture to go along with it. I recently found out though ( like two minutes ago...) that ultrasound pictures do not scan well. So here is the news without the cool picture....

We are having another girl!

YEAH!!!! I am actually quite excited about this. I have about 6 boxes of little girl clothes out there in the garage that I now can keep without the guilty conscience of knowing I am driving my " throw everything we don't need or use away!" husband crazy. Plus, if we were to have a boy I would have to go out and spend insane amounts of money on clothes and other things for little tiny boys that we don't have. So its a win-win for us all.

In other news, my back is now on the top of the list of my mortal enemies. I can't even walk without stabbing pain shooting up the lower half of it. You can forget bending over too, I just use my toes to pick everything up. ;-) Hopefully I will be able to get to the chiropractor (or to a tranquilizer gun) soon. If this keeps up much longer I will have to assign myself to bed rest and let The Man take care of me. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad....

3 comments:

  1. YAY ASHLEIGH!!! Lil girl lil girl..... and lucky for you more drama eh? Ah, they're worth it. Their cuteness redeems them. ;) Go team Brown! Congrats my friend. (P.S. I'm excited about the bag of boy clothes. No wonder you can give it away now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I totally just wrote on your other blog, then realized I had to go here...Congrats on your girl!!!! Gus said that it was fun seeing you and your kiddos are getting big!! (in case you don't read your other blog, Katie K found me, then I found yours!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Congratulations! A baby girl! How wonderful. And, about the back. I feel for you! It's got to be the worst pain ever, right? Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!