May 25, 2010

Bucket Couture

The last two days have been so nice. The kids were out yesterday playing with their friends for over 5 hours! It was a miracle! Today we went out again and Baby Girl found a gorgeous bucket hat to sport around while hunting for snails. I thought it was sooooo funny and couldn't stop laughing. Every time she heard me though, she got her trade mark dirty look out and said" not funny mommy!" Which of course made me laugh even harder!



























Not funny mommy! :)
I hope you all are having a beautiful day as well!

3 comments:

  1. That's a really cute post and I love the title. Will you be going to Bunco next month? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, is that really your baby?! She's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!