1. He is always willing to help me with anything. In fact he asks me often if there is anything I need him to do!
2. He is extremely kind and patient with his younger siblings and with younger kids in general. I have people telling me all the time how great he is with their kids. He a pretty mellow guy.
3. He is super smart and loves numbers. He can memorize most anything he finds interesting and continually tells me all the things he has learned in school. He also picks up things pretty fast and it isn't very long before he has things down perfectly. ( like a new video game, or rules to a board game.)
4. He very independent and wants to do things for himself. He always asks, "can I do it?" and I have to be better at letting him! :)
5. He's extremely sensitive and cares about the feelings of others. He is also very obedient and loves his family and Heavenly Father. He often tells me that he had prayed for something in the middle of the night, whether it be that he felt sick and wanted to feel better or he was scared and asked for comfort. I wish I had half the faith he does.
6. Hes a very good artist and loves to draw. He has great imagination and the details in his pictures always blow me away!
7. He loves his mommy and daddy very much and constantly tells them out of the blue: "mommy? or Daddy? I love you!"
What A great kid!! I love you buddy!
We had his party on Saturday and here are a few highlights:
Soda rocket blasters
Mentos and Diet Coke (which didn't go so well, we'll have to try that one again!)
And lots of friends, presents and cake!
It was a pretty awesome day!