Alright ladies, I mentioned earlier that I am starting my own business and when you start your own business you have to have a really awesome name thats super cute and easy for everyone to remember. Unfortunatly, I can't think of one! ;-) Actually I can think of a ton, but none that I really like. And forget asking The Man for ideas:
Suggestion 1: How about "hair things?"
Me: Um no...
Suggestion 2: Ok, " headbands?"
Me: Obviously thats what they are..but not a very cute or catchy name. And thats not all I make, sooooo no..
Suggestion 3: Why don't you use the first letter of each of our kids names?
Me: SEL? Well, that is what I am trying to do, but I don't thinks so hun..thanks anyway...
He came up with a few more, but I will spare you the gruesome details!
So here's where you all come in. I am going to hold a contest to see who can come up with the best name for Ashleighs new business! The winner will receive a handmade reversable headband thats super cute and made by me! Don't worry if you don't have any little girls, they are for adults and children! They look so good with a ponytail, when your hair is all done up, or just to stick in when you don't feel like doing it! Very versitile.
This one is pink on one side
And brown with pink and white flowers on the other side.
Pink polka dots and the other side is black with white polka dots.So, here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment with your name ideas, you can leave as many as you want.
2. At this time I am selling the headbands ( reversable) in three different sizes. The ones shown here are the 1 1/2 inch and the size you will win. They are made with soft grosgrain ribbon and stretchy hairbands , so they fit comfortably without sliding and are soft enough to wear all day without hurting your head! I am also selling interchangeable coordinating bows that can fit on the head band or can be worn alone. ( as shown in the first pic) I will soon be selling little girl dresses, tutu onesies and little girl T's with interchangeable bows, nursing covers, and anything else cute I come across and might be able to make. So keep that in mind when thinking of names. ;-)
3. Anyone can play, even if you've never been to my site before! So tell your friends and have them tell theirs!
4. I will keep the contest open from now until the 14th. Thats one week, so think of as many names as possible!
5. Keep it short and sweet, no long complicated names please! An example of this would be "Supercalifradulisticexpialidotious Accessories!" Woah..... And nothing " boutique" either, that sounds to stuffy for my taste, unless it really cute I guess. ( see why I am having a hard time? Maybe I am too picky..) ;-)
6. Have fun and be creative!
The winner will get to pick any color scheme she ( or he I guess..) would like ( i.e red, green pink, brown etc..) and I can send picks of what I have in those colors. Or you can just trust me to make one for you, I will make it on the spot and send it off. I promise it will be absolutely adorable!
Good luck to everyone and thanks for your help!