Mar 28, 2009

One more, just for good measure...

A while ago The Boys hair was getting really long. I kept asking The Man to cut it, but it just wasn't happening. I threatened to cut it myself, which is a pretty scary proposal...still nothing. 

So I decided that if his hair was going to be long, and no one was going to do anything about it, than I could do whatever I wanted with it. 

Here is the result:

I liked it!  But for some strange reason, shortly after these pictures were taken, The Man decided to finally cut it off. I'm sure I don't know why....;-)


2 comments:

  1. Hahahahha that's awesome I wonder what changed that N would cut it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those are great! Save those pictures, he'll love them later :) Maybe bring them out when he brings a girl home for a date...he'll love ya for that! You're funny, I was just teasing about no "boy" posts. Its funny how girls are so into themselves and so dramatic...more to blog about I guess! This post was cute.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!