Nov 10, 2009

Roses are red...

And our toenails are too!
















The Man took The Boy to a free "Try Hockey" night at the local skating rink. (which he LOVED by the way, but the cost to actually play hockey for realsies is
exorbitant!)

So us girls stayed home and had a nail painting party. Little Girl picked out the color. Do you like? I was surprised at how well Baby Girl sat while I did hers. I really shouldn't have been though, as she is COMPLETELY obsessed with anything girly. Definitely a complete opposite from Little Girl, who is just now, at almost four, starting to appreciate dress ups and nail polish.

Little girl also asked if I could paint
her fingernails. I made her promise not to eat it like she normally does and she picked out a nice sparkly pink. The next morning it was gone, consumed in the night. I knew it would happen. So gross!!!!

2 comments:

Don't be shy, leave a comment!