Dec 16, 2010

Neighbor gifts

I'm going to let you in on a little secret about me:

I am a chips and salsa fanatic.  
I LOVE it.  I eat it all day every day very often.

So I figured since I love it so much, I would use it in my friend gifts! (plus I was already packing on the pounds with all the candy I had been given and salsa is so much more healthy. ha ha!) 


I got the really cute Merry Christmas printables from Jenni at Family of Four. I also stunned and amazed my husband by actually using my Cricut! (I have yet to get any cartages..so I borrowed a few from my friend!)  I made the tags with it and the cute vinyl shapes on the chip bags. 

  


 Wishing you a Warm and Spicy holiday season!

It was so easy and a lot of fun. Maybe I will do it again in a year. :)

2 comments:

  1. sooo..is there a certain recipe you have? you can't just leave me hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much again for them!! Even though I didn't get to taste it, darn Josh, I really appreciate your friendship Ashleigh!! You are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!