Dec 16, 2010

A trip to the dentist

We went to the dentist Tuesday afternoon. I think its hilarious because my kids LOVE to go. They were sooo excited and each brought their own little stuffed animal to keep them company. Baby girl was getting extremely impatient waiting for her turn in the chair. "is it my turn? Is it my turn? I want to sit in that chair.."

They all did great. We only ended up with two cavities in The Boys teeth, which isn't surprising since his teeth are so tight together. We haven't been doing so great with flossing I have to admit. So off to the store we went afterward to get some tooth floss. :)






 




                             



You probably can't tell, but Baby Girl was laughing the whole time because it tickled!


So much fun to go to the dentist! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!