May 29, 2007

A compliment...but not.

So this weekend was memorial day and The Man's parents came down to spend it with us. It was so much fun! We went out to a couple different places and monday we went to the zoo. The Zoo here in Boise isn't much to brag about but the kids love it. Little Girl is just about old enough to care about looking at birds and big cats! After the zoo we went out to lunch at a place called Joes crab Shack. Its obviously a seafood place and its pretty good. The place is covered in all kinds of crazy decorations and signs. I saw a sign ( and it opened up my eyes...Just kidding!) and it read, " housework makes you ugly!" I laughed so hard, got The Man's attention and made him read it. I said, " Isn't that so funny?" and he said," yes, and no wonder you are so beautiful!" What? did you really just say that? How am I supposed to take that? Thank you that you think Im beautiful..but oh so rude that you think I don't do any house work!! Ha Ha..he was, of course, just joking around (he knows I work my butt off around this place!) but it was still a funny, weird non compliment..but a compliment still!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Well yeah, if only we could all be as pretty as you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!