May 4, 2007

A little Bon Jovi anyone?

So, the other night I was watching American Idol and I was pleasantly suprised to find out that Bon Jovi was the guest mentor. I don't think anyone knows this about me ( because its a deep, dark secret) but I am secretly obsessed with him. I think he is the most gorgeous rock star ever to be created. Sooooooo, I think The Man thinks I am crazy, as he is watching me get all excited and flustered to watch some man whom I have never met, and never will( and who is like 20 years older than me)....talk to the contestants and then take the stage and sing! Ooooh baby! I know, I am married with kids and I'm a little old for celebrity crushes, but I can't help it. The man has a smile that knocks me over!! Anyway, thats not really what I wanted to blog about!

I am sooo excited for summer! Let me just tell ya, we have been going INSANE!!! I feel like we have been couped up in the house for years. Its so nice to just send the kids out to the back yard when they are getting too much for me! It's great to have a house, I am so thankful for my husbands job and the opportunities it has given us!

Well, I don't really have much to say today. I just wanted to write something so I didn't look like a slacker!~ ( I don't know if my secret crush was the best topic to have come up with...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!