Apr 16, 2010

Make New Friends Friday-part duex

Since last week was such a blast and I met some adorable new friends, I decided to link up again to Jill @ Barnes Yard for Make New Friends Friday.



blog button





(Do you know that I just barely figured out what a MeMe was? Yeah...I don't do these kinds of things very often!) :)

Anywho.....

Today I want to feature Color Me Katie. I don't remember how I came across her blog, but I fell in love with her the moment I saw all that colorful paper pasted up all over her walls! Katie lives in New York with her cat Moo and boyfriend Matty. She is a "street artist" and comes up with the craziest, most colorfully awesome projects using paper that involve passers-by (usually unbeknownst to them, which makes it even cooler!) She is also a freelance photographer and takes pictures for Improv Everywhere. (you may have seen their infamous grocery store musical. They pretty much spontaneously bust out in song in the most random places, which I totally love. Or they ride the subway in their underwear...which is cool too...)

Her blog is so bright and happy. Every time I read a post I walk away smiling. She even had a super cute, totally colorful shoe named after her from ModCloth. (LOVE that store!) How cool is that?

So head on over and take a peek, you will love her sweet personality and vibrant take on life. :)

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Make New Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up again! PS what is a MeMe???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up with us! It sounds like Katie and I will be fast friends. Thanks for the intro.
    Have a great weekend!
    -Jami

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!