Sep 5, 2007

Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. Anais Ni

I have many dreams. Can I say that many of those many dreams have formed into realities? No. "I am a dreamer", this is a much better sentance to describe my action process. I dream the dreams, but don't produce the action. Sad. Action to follow through, action to form a reality, action to achive a goal. Lacking. Realization is the new word. Followed by action. I like that one, ACTION!

Definiton: ac·tion (n.)
1. The state or process of acting or doing
2. Something done or accomplished; a deed
3. Organized activity to accomplish an objective
4. The causation of change by the exertion of power or a natural process

To turn dreams in to realities one must have action. No fear. No excuses. No more feeling I should be doing more with my life. Trying everything at least once. Trying it until I master it.
Dream, courage, realization, action, perserverance...success!!

Welcome to the new me.....

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live." Dorothy Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!