Sep 26, 2007

Where have I been?

Five days without posting? What was I thinking?

Well, this last weekend Ashleigh was home alone. *put hands to cheeks and scream:AAAAHHHHHHHH*
And well, things weren't so great.

First of all, four days with just me and the kids? Things were bound to get scary!
1: I lost The Boy at Wal-mart.(don't worry, I found him again.)
2: I had an emotional breakdown in front of about 15 awesome women..tears and all!
3: Little Girl has either a chest cold..or Asthma, poor kid could hardly breath.
4 I went out looking for a sweet coupon deal, drove around for an hour trying to find the dumb store and ended up at Krispy Kreme. I bought two dozen donughts. ( did I mention it was just me at home?)

Needless to say I wasn't feeling so hot by Sunday night when The Man returned.

Secondly, I discovered that I really am attached to The Man. I was trying to deny it. I didn't really want to face the fact that I could possibly NEED someone other than myself so much. But I conceede, and its all his fault! Things just aren't right when he's not around.

So, I haven't really felt like posting. But all that has changed, Im a new woman!


From now on, its posting everyday for me!

Oh, and I wanted to say if anyone out there who is reading this blog happens upon a freakin sweet, awesome coupon ninja deal...post it in a comment. I want to know!

4 comments:

  1. Walmart has Aveeno lip balm for .75 ! There was a coupon in last weeks paper so you can get 2 for free !!! What state do you live in ? I know store sales vary from state to state but if I ever find a sale in your area I will definately let you know !

    ReplyDelete
  2. RetailMeNot.com

    Lots of coupons for online stores...

    Wait, are you looking for a ninja deal, as in a store selling ninjas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black-Friday.net

    and my personal favorite:
    BlackFriday.info

    The above "Ninja Weapons" should add quite a bit to your ninja-ness. Just be sure to check 'em out about a month before Thanksgiving and impress your ninja buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for a ninja coupon deal, then you should check out Coupon Ninja :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!