Sep 13, 2007

Friday Fill In!



1. Chips or chocolate? How about chocolate chips..oh yeah!


2. Pickles on your hamburger? More like..Hamburger on my pickles. ( when I was prego with my Little Girl I craved pickle juice..I would drink it from a cup..sick, I know! Actually I used to do that when I was a kid too..I have a salt addiction I'm afraid. hee hee )


3. Baked potato: with everything or.... I love a baked potato with chili and cheddar cheese..oh and sour cream and chives....and salt..*mouth watering, gargling like homer simpson*


4. The perfect meal _____. Anything pasta, preferably angel hair. Or anything The Man makes..since it such a rare occasion! ;-)


5. Martinis, wine, beer or _____. I like a good Shirley Temple..or a pinia colada smoothie..yum, yum! ( not a drinker!)


6. Your favorite pirate is (technically not food, but still yummy)_____. Pirate? As in " arrrr!!" and " shiver me timbers!"? Well, can't say I know too many pirates..personally. But if I had to pick one..( its really a toss up cuz Johny Depp is soooooo sexy) but I was in love with Orlando bloom the minute I saw him leap off that white horse in Lord Of The Rings, him and those pionty ears...mmmm. So I have to say that he is my favorite. Especially in the last "Pirates" movie...oh yeah. ( I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it..but let me just say...that man and his accent shouldn't be allowed to roam free, tempting us marrieds with his charm and impossibly good looks!)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to go to church and then come home and sleep! ( note: notice how there is no cleaning in there whatsoever!!)


For more Friday Fill In's check out: Fond Of Snape

2 comments:

  1. I think that's why I love dirty martinis...the salt in the olive juice LOL!

    Ahhhh...Legolas...he was so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the chocolate- & the salt!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!