Sep 11, 2007

On professional blogging..

So I have been spending the day pouring over a million new blogs that I had no idea were out there. Some are funny, some witty, some really cute and some are extremely relatable.
Out of all these millions ( I'm so sure..) blogs I happened to be reading, I stumbled across one, that now for the life of me, I can't remember the name of. (When I do, I will be sure to post it for all to enjoy.) However, as I was reading this blog and laughing considerably, I came across a paragraph were she stated, " this blog now pays enough money for my husband to quit his job and become a stay at home daddy, my blog now supports this family."

I could not believe my eyes! People actually make that much money talking to random strangers about their day- to-day lives? I don't know about you, but I personally feel like If I were paid to talk about my life..it would be like paying a therapist to put you to sleep. Not that interesting folks! ;-)

Maybe its the wit, the mad writing skills, and the all over charm of the blog that sets it apart and makes it one of the top fifty blogs on the Internet. Or maybe we all just have no lives.. either way, it amazes me that it can happen.

Maybe I should work on my charm. What do you guys think? Do I have what it takes to become blog famous?

“I handle fame by not being famous…I’m not famous to me.”~ Bob Marley

“I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great.”~ Ray Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!