Sep 18, 2007

Thank you!

So I just got a wonderful post comment from Rachel, and I wanted to respond to her personally but at the moment her profile is set to private so I will respond here and maybe she'll happen along again and read it! ;-)

Congrats on your second baby! ( two girls..you are so brave! I have one and everyday I live in fear of that Little Girl attitude! No joke man...) ;-)

I also wanted to let you know that the " imagined scenarios" in my last post are in all actuality true scenarios! Yes, my child is crazy..I know! She get's it from her father.

Now, her incredible beauty, too- much- for- her- own- good smarts and wild infatuation with pretty shoes..that she gets from me.

Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. I feel extremely flattered that the simple musings of my insane life prompted such an awesome reaction! Keep coming back, Im sure there will be plenty more belly laughs to come!

“That is the best - to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.” Gloria Vanderbilt

1 comment:

  1. Thanks right back to you - what a nice response to my comment! I have to confess, the only reason my profile is set to private is because when I try to log into Blogger w/my Google info it just keeps bringing me right back to the sign in screen, lol!! If you know how to fix that, I'll happily change my profile to public!

    As for the "imagined scenarios" that are real, I wasn't kidding - I am still searching my house for your hidden cameras - it's so comforting to know other toddlers are as nutty (but wonderful) as mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment!